Yipee! De Toren

Thursday, October 14, 2010

LOVE = De Toren wines


I LOVE this wine!!! Anyone who knows the De Toren boy's and their wine selection will well understand my passion and love for this award winning wine selection.
I have a very special and dear relationship with the Owner & Wine Maker & was introduced to them by the owner's lovely son Emil den Bulk, which I was priviledged to meet in my day's of waitering.

They are my wine family and every time I spend time with these lovely men I feel right at home.

I got the most devine email from Emil yesterday asking me to assist in WineEx this year, purely because his Dad refuses to work with anyone else. Now that's a HUGE compliment coming from Emil Senior.  I just love working with these gentleman & I know my night is going to be filled with laughter & copius amounts of Amazing wine. ahhhhh....

My happy moment for the week, just had to share it with you. ;-)

Cheers all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © poppysmic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.