Dinner with Justin Bonello

Monday, November 15, 2010


Under African skies you will find this very talented South African filmmaker, chef and television personality best known for starring in his own cooking and travel show, Cooked, since 2006.


Exploring & cooking his way through Southern Africa with a talented television crew by his side to capture his embrace to the wonders of life, spending time with good friends, delicious cooking skills & his travels through our beautiful Africa. 

Culinary genius? Definitely! 



Being a 4x4 & food fanatic I fell in love with Justin Bonello’s cooking adventures, how could I not?  He is doing exactly what I would love to do.

Paging through the Travel & Food section of the Sunday Times on Sunday I came upon this little treat:  An evening with Justin Bonello at The Local Grill in Parktown North, Wednesday evening.

First thing this morning I jumped onto the net to book a table for us, excited beyond words, only to get a Sold OUT reply...
The friendly lady on the other side then replied again saying that it was so popular that Justin decided to do it tonight as well.!  Yipee.

Knowing there is one other enthusiast that will kill for a seat I forwarded the invite to Leaine from Leaines Kitchen.

I have goosebumps!

1 comments:

Leaine's Kitchen said...

I was soooo excited when I got your e-mail! I could hardly keep a handle on my anticipation; waiting to find out if there were still seats available and yay, there were! The night was absolutely amazing - Justin is such a down to earth and humble guy - I couldn't believe how he sat at our table like a long lost friend! Definitely a night for the memory banks :)

Post a Comment

Blog contents © poppysmic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.