Little Morocco

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Little One, my gorgeous sister & her fiance just came back from a trip to Morocco & she decided to cater our usual Sunday lunch with her newly acquired Moroccon cooking skills.
Lamb Tagine & Cous Cous with Steamed Vegetables was on the menu.
I have been day dreaming about that lunch ever since. DELICIOUS! She prepared Cous Cous in a way I have never seen before... her whole movement through the kitchen was like a perfected dance of love. Moving ever so gracious between the stove and her trusty co Chef who was awarded with kisses for his perfect chopping skills.

In silence we enjoyed each bite with sighs of happiness.
Haha, I even had to sneakingly unbutton my pants...

Well done Little One & when can we come over for dinner again?


(picture via homemade-recipes)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © poppysmic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.