I love Wine ♥

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

"Burgundy makes you think of silly things, Bordeaux makes you talk of them and Champagne makes you do them." 
- Jean-Anthelme Brillat-Savarin

Dream:  bare foot in a big French oak barrel stomping on grapes in France.... beside myself with happiness and crazy  laughter ;)

This blog is purely going to be about my journey to experience each and every  wine South Africa has to offer.
  Why?  I have always taken pleasure in a great glass of wine and I would love to know more, taste more & experience more of what grapes have to offer us.  I am passionate about wine & I would love to know more when my friends phone me to get some wine recommendations.

So if you're reading this, you are hopefully willing to join me in my tipsy journey to all our amazing South African wine farmers and learn a thing or two on the way... and to keep the taste buds interested I will also be experimenting with new dishes; some my own, some my husbands & sometimes even direct from the farmers themselves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © poppysmic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.