Ouchie

Friday, August 27, 2010

Okay, feeling extremely sorry for myself today.  After an amazing evening with copious amounts of wine flowing I woke up this morning hating that evil bottle of wine, or two, or three - I will NEVER drink again - yeah, sure ;)

Hubby's attempt at dinner was beyond amazing! Well done! The Salmon was absolutely grilled to perfection with a slight pink inner "tummy" stuffed with blue cheese and pear, accompanied with roast sweet potatoes and a crispy green salad... Amazing.

Wine Wine Wine = great times with great friends.  

The Buitenverwachting was finished before dinner, so can't tell you how it tastes with food, eish.
The Haute Cabriere was absolutely perfect with the Salmon - a definite recommendation.

So there you go. All and all it was a successfull evening and thank goodness I did some tasting notes last night. Eina!
So go open a bottle of wine and enjoy your afternoon –I am sneaking my first Gin & Tonic for the day, shhhhh  ... Hey a girl needs a regmaakertjie. :) Don't judge me.

"You must believe in something. I believe I’ll have another drink."
- W.C. Fields

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © poppysmic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.