Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party!"

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Well, it's official now! It's Spring! I do love the spring, that beautiful time of the year when everything around me blooms & with that my spirit blooms and I can't help myself but feel that we need to eat, drink & be tipsy.
Our garden is in full bloom with jasmine & lavender and Oh that smell... Oh oh oh.
I am totally obsessed with lavender and one day, when we own our dream farm,  we will have fields of lavender, like this:

and I will run around feeling like a little girl again, GA GA with happiness, like this:

Happy Spring everyone!
Here is to showing skin, light dishes, plenty of wine and good friends that will grow old with us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © poppysmic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.