Football Engineer & Whiskey eye's - Spring wine Tasting

Tuesday, September 14, 2010


Tonight we are hosting our first Spring wine tasting and  Football Engineer & Whiskey eye’s will be joining.  To say the least anything to do with wine or food sends me into a crazy twirl.  I went shopping for two new white wines and the boys are each bringing an amazing red from their cellar.

While in Spain we fell totally in love with the food, so as a little dedication to romance in Spain I will be serving varieties of dishes we came to love: parma ham, duck pate, olives, artichokes, selection of cheeses & add some of our own: trout terrine, creamy basil chicken and much much more ... a feast for Bacchus himself.

See you tomorrow with the low down on the evening’s events, that is if I can see straight enough to type.

Cheers!

I saw this wino, he was eating grapes. I was like, "Dude, you have to wait.
- Mitch Hedberg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © poppysmic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.