Twice 30

Friday, September 10, 2010

Thank goodness it's Friday.
I love weekends & I am hungover, sigh, again.
Busy Bee came over last night to come and borrow some pretty decorations for her Big 30th Birthday party on Saturday & we decided it was a great idea drinking Dooswyn like water while packing the car. At the stroke of midnight the two of us were sitting in her candle lit garden, on a bench, singing drunkenly Happy Birthday to her, yes she was also singing Happy Birthday to herself.   We started at my house & ended in her garden?  Weird!

Tonight Hubby and myself will join our friend Princess at her lovely house for dinner to celebrate her 30th Birthday. We decided that there is no better gift to fit a princess but to buy her a nice selection of White wines, she LOVES her white wine.

I think I should invite Fat Bastard

I feel like this today:
picture via I cant see you

*box wine is not worth a tasting note right now I am too nauseous. Jig!

Have a gorgeous weekend all & here is to all the beautiful ladies in our life turning 30!  Happy Birthday!

Cheers!


An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do.
- Dylan Thomas

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © poppysmic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.