Dinner with Princess & The Man's Man

Saturday, September 11, 2010


We had an absolute blast with Princess & The Man’s Man last night.  I decided to be the designated driver, for once, and I have to admit I really enjoyed watching my 3 companions get wasted, they were extremely entertaining & hilarious.

After a delicious dinner that The Man’s Man made, Princess decided that it was a good idea to go on a cigarette run - mini road trip.

With wine glass in tow Princess had me in stitches by the time we reached the petrol station (6 min).  She is one funny lady.  Arriving at the petrol station she ran into the little shop nervously smiling because she needs a cigarette Now! Coming back almost wetting herself with laughter, she explained:

Princess:  may I please have 2 packs of Marlboro & 2 packs of Marlboro menthol?

Cashier gentleman:  eish, you smoke allot?

Princess:  hahahah, no we having a dinner at home and we drinking so much and …..

Cashier gentleman:  you having a party?  Bunch of girls? (staring into my car)

Princess: well (to tipsy to actually explain & needs a cigarette now) yes yes 

Cashier gentleman:  you lesbians?

Princess: (shocked) whahahah, no!

Cashier gentleman:  can I join?

Princess:  :) no no - like we said just a bunch of girls. 


Thee thee, by the end of the night it did feel like I was surrounded by only girls ;)

Apart from the amazing dinner, dancing until the wee hours of the morning and the greatest selection of 80’s music I have heard in years, my personal little highlight was my one amazing glass of wine: 

My first sip was like taking a bite out of a guava, followed with a hand full of gooseberries. Soft succulent tropical aftertaste.  You would think it would be a sweet wine with all the fruit combination's, but definitely not.  Well balanced and well rounded.
Soos Nektar op die Tong.

Hope you all have a gorgeous weekend.
Our next stop today is our friend Busy Bee’s 30th Birthday garden bash.

Cheers!


SOBER is actually an acronym that stands for: Son Of a Bitch, Everything's Real


1 comments:

AestheticWaif said...

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! Methinks when we have a Gourmet Evening you need to do the wine suggestions :) mmmmmm... wiiine...

Post a Comment

Blog contents © poppysmic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.