Run Run Run

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I decided to start running, eish!
Yeah, my philosophy used to be: "I will only run if someone is chasing me," but with Summer rapidly knocking on our door & the whaling scale in the bathroom (Seriously, who came out with this mechanism), I decided to run...

To give our extremely active Ridgeback, Kasha, some more exercise, I decided it would be a good idea to take her with me.

Adorable right?!
Don't be fooled, she is Pierre Spies reincarnated! For you who don't know - He is one of South Africa's most athletic rugby players, & ladies, quite sweet on the eye.
Kasha is so strong & athletic and clearly needs no training in running - I lasted 15 minutes!  Short from hitting a tree face first, scaring the whole neighborhood & being totally breathless - I was stiff this morning.  Yay!  Something must have worked in that short run down the street.
I think me going down into squat runs, just so that she won't run off with me, did the job.
So here is to Ridgeback training.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

We are running too! (well sort of) Most mornings its a little jog around the block (with me gasping behind) and then some yoga on the beach, but don't be fooled, the whole attempt only lasts around 15 minutes (scoff). Loving this blog! And... I think your cover is blown with the dog photie ;)

Post a Comment

Blog contents © poppysmic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.